Key Account Manager
Reporting to the National Customer Manager, the Key Account Manager will manage the end-to-end relationship with a portfolio of Kotahi customers. This includes maintaining long term relationships and maximising sales opportunities with customers.
This role manages Kotahi accounts throughout New Zealand and requires a degree of nationwide travel. As Kotahi’s Key Account Manager, you will have the flexibility to manage customer visits with time spent in the office. This package also includes a car and fuel card in order to attend meetings.
To be successful in this role you must have the following experience and abilities:
- Previous account management experience advantageous
- Understand the supply chain, particularly ocean freight
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop, manage and maintain customer relationships
- Robust understanding of commercial drivers and the ability to develop business cases
- Personal resilience and the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
You are passionate about meeting customer requirements and about finding more efficient and profitable ways of doing business. You will have an excellent understanding of supply chain, be able to interpret client issues and opportunities, and liaise internally to ensure client needs are met.
For more information, please email email@example.com