Supply Planning Analyst
Reporting to the Planning Manager, the Supply Planning Analyst is responsible for managing day-to-day planning of container equipment, ensuring operational tasks are fulfilled, and providing container insights to the demand analyst and planning manager.
This role involves developing and managing operational relationships with carries and other key stakeholders, and assisting the planning manager in developing/delivering continuous improvement in operational excellence.
To be successful in this role you'll have the following experience and attributes:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a supply chain or logistics role.
- Experience in managing demand or supply planning processes as an operational planner.
- Good communication and organisation skills.
- Excellent numerical skills and detail orientation.
- Excellent user of Excel.
- Ability to assimilate commercial and numerical information together to rive action.
Customer Operations Specialist - 6 months
Reporting to the Customer Operations Lead, the Customer Operations Specialist is responsible for owning the operational relationship with Kotahi customers and provide support for customers’ queries.
This role requires you to understand Kotahi’s customer needs and requirements, deliver high quality communication and proactive interaction to customers and assist the Customer Operations Lead in developing operational solutions with an aim of improving and maintaining customer experience and relationship excellence.
To be successful in this role, a tertiary qualification in management, operations, logistics or supply chain disciplines is preferred but not essential. Previous experience in customer facing roles, supply chain or logistics is required. Experience using a logistics planning systems and knowledge of supply chain processes and shipment planning and execution is preferred but not essential.
You will also need to demonstrate the following skills:
- Extremely strong communicator that can build and maintain relationships
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- Problem solving and analytical ability
- Positive energy and resilience
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Ability to work under pressure and in fast paced environment
- Competent with IT programs and platforms (PowerPoint, Excel)
Booking & Delivery Specialist
Reporting to Booking and Delivery Lead, this role exists to ensure that all vessel bookings are confirmed in inline with business targeted time-frame and accuracy. This role is also responsible for ensuring all event milestones are completely received & accurate within an agreed time-frame.
To be successful in this role, a tertiary qualification in management, operations. logistics or supply chain disciplines is preferred but not essential. Experience within supply chain, logistics or customer services disciplines would be useful. You would also need understanding of governance programs, performance improvement processes and knowledge of supply chain processes and shipment planning and execution.
You will need to demonstrate the following skills:
- Excellent communication, stakeholder relations and influencing skills
- Strong Excel and MS office product capabilities
- Strong detail orientation
- Good numerical capabilities.
- Time management and organisation skills
- Demonstrated capability to influence improvement in external parties